Monday, May 14, 2012

Back in the saddle again

I'll tell you something - vacations are lovely.  I don't care if it's a safari, laying on the beach, or not blogging for a month -- if it's a vacation, it's lovely.


But, as promised, I'm back.  And, I am proud to mention that I've been featured on Cheapflights as part of their insider series, writing about Austin!  I would love it if you checked out my thoughts on where to get the best tacos and margaritas in the Live Music Capitol of the World!



In fact, I think you should take a vacation to Austin to try all of these great things!

What did I miss?  What are your favorite spots in my fair city?

Ta ta for now,
Proper Paige

6 comments:

Erin @ DomesticAdventure.com said...

Welcome back! I think it is totally cool that you wrote for Cheapflights! So famous.

Jenny said...

Loved the article. Personally very happy that my fav Austin locale got mentioned - twice. Is it my fav because I always go there? Hmm. Or do I always go there bc its my fav?
Next time I am in town may haps you can take me to an eatery that you gold starred!

Laura@JourneyChic said...

Great article! We went there a few years ago for our friends' wedding. I can't remember if we ate at those restaurants, but we did go to Lake Travis and eat at Oasis. I actually looked up on Google Maps to see if you and my friend live near each other, and was shocked to see that even though you're both in Austin, the driving time was 30min! She's a hoot, and has 2 kiddos (a 27mo boy and a brand new baby boy - I think you'd get along great).

Lena at A Crimson Kiss said...

Welcome back, darling–I must admit, I've missed you! Now to devour your Austin hotspots and start planning a trip this fall!

~*Jess*~ said...

SoCo on a Sunday afternoon. Ahh... so nice. And a good run at Ladybird Lake. Or canoeing (which we are trying next month).

DeLea said...

Fantastic! Congrtats. It was only a matter of time before your incredible talent was discovered.

I have to throw out JMueller BBQ...it's a must for Austin.